Sunday, July 12, 2009

Seersucker Sunday

When it comes to fashion, it seems that I always get shown up by my own husband. I've always admired his sense of style. Now I'm just jealous that he always looks better than me...


I love the seersucker suit. This purchase must have been inspired by the one and only Papa Greg. It seems that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

yeah, we have difficulty with the self timer...



Oh, and I just discovered picnik on the web. I know it's been around for awhile, and I did a crappy job with the above photo, but it seems fun.






3 comments:

  1. I found you...and now I can read your blog, too! I'm glad that you read mine...you're probably one of the few...or maybe I should say elite. (of course I remember you...btw!)
    I did a quick scan of the things I've missed. I like your pictures with Catherine. Also, we just had a discussion with our home teachers this evening on how sneaking treats into the theater is not unethical! Hooray for cheaper treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katykins, tell Mark his suit looks great. It would look even better if you would fuss with the curtains on the french doors and clear off the coffee table. (Sorry. Moms can't help noticing these things.)

    This, of course, is sent with lots of hugs, and kisses. And I love, love, love your music. You are clearly my advanced proficiency whiz kid. You will have to teach me all about this when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the above picture is actually pretty nice :)

    ReplyDelete