Monday, June 15, 2009

When the cats away...the mouse is out to play!

Well, this saying may be better applied to Mark who has been enjoying a "bachelors" weekend in NYC with his brother Nathan and good friend Walter. I have been quite lonely without him. My brother Jess was in town for a wedding, so he borrowed my car for basically the whole weekend. This left me stuck in my apartment all day everyday, with nothing to do but homework. I did watch the entire first season of The Flight of the Conchords, which I LOVED. For those of you who aren't familiar with the show, it's basically about these two guys from New Zealand that are in a band. The show takes place in NYC where the band is trying to make it big. Mark usually has me laughing hysterically when he's at home, but the show kept me laughing while he has been away. He gets home tonight and I am so excited! I hate being without him.

I wanted to post a clip of one of my favorite Flight of the Conchords episodes....enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment