Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day



My family is probably completely unaware of this blog. However, I thought I would post a tribute to the Poppy (my fathers grandfather/dad nickname) anyway.

Reasons to love the Poppy:
-He is the best snuggler I know, and will still snuggle me even though I am 20 and married (I must be the baby)
- He keeps the economy going with his technology hobby. He always has the latest stuff as soon as it comes out.
-He is probably the scariest person I know (try listening to him on a business call...), yet the most lovable big teddy bear dad and grandpa.
-He constantly praises my mom on how beautiful and wonderful she is (it's true!)
-He is the best golfer I know
- Basically, my dad just dominates in life. He is a cool guy.

Happy Fathers Day, Poppy! We wish we were home with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment