Sunday, June 21, 2009

Twinkle Toes

This weekend, my friend Catherine (probably the only person who actually reads this blog) who is in beauty school asked me to come and be her toe model. I felt bad that she would have to touch my feet (feet are gross), but I wanted to hang out with her anyways so I went. I loved the results!



(Notice how my pale feet almost completely blend in with this white blanket, hot.)

I know, this is bold of me for posting pictures of my feet. I do have the weird kind, where your second toe is longer than your big toe, but I am not ashamed.

You can't really see, but my toes have lots of sparkles and I love them! Mark says that all the 7th graders will be envious of me. He secretly wishes he had glitter toes too! Thanks Catherine!

A few weeks ago, Catherine spent hours curling my hair and it looked great! I'm glad that she loves what she does. Beauty school looks like a lot of fun. Why do I go to college again? Very boring compared to this stuff.


I don't have many pictures of us together, but here is one from our high school prom back in the day.

And here she is today! She was one of my bridesmaids in my wedding.





She is the one on the right. She's a beauty! Catherine is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and I am so lucky to be able to call her my friend. I hope I can grow to be more like her.

1 comment:

  1. Katy!!!! You are so sweet! I love you!!! And I loved doing your toes! I love reading your blog! I'm excited to see you at the temple tomorrow:) We need to catch up! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete