Friday, April 23, 2010

Jessica's Wedding




Mark and I went to Vegas this past February for my cousin's wedding. It was so beautiful! Congrats Jessica!

Ashash and me






The next few pictures are of the awesome suite at the Palazzo. No we are not rich, we just got a REALLY generous deal on Hotwire.com. It was so big that I had to take 4 pictures to get it all. Lucky us :)

I love this cute little vanity. I've always wanted one of these!



yeah...Mark was pretty tired from driving all the way from Provo. he's a trooper

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is an awesome hotel room.. where did you stay? BTW I love that cake!! that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we stayed at the Palazzo (an extension of the Venetian). It was awesome! I wish I got a picture of the gym there as well. It was nicer than lifetime fitness. All the treadmills had TVs on them! it was crazy. Yes, I loved the cake too! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete